We’ve made a few updates to Top Producer CRM we want to let you know about. Nothing earth-shattering, but these little tweaks have been requested by many. My hope is that they’ll make your life a wee bit easier so you can spend more time enjoying summer (on a beach with a drink and a book in hand).
So let’s get to it.
New Sales Pipeline status
If you use the Sales Pipeline to help you track your business from new leads to closed deals, we’ve got another status for you. This one’s for those contacts in your database that just aren’t an opportunity—now or never—but you don’t have the ♥ to delete them from your database. Who knows what the future holds, right?
So just assign them the Inactive status and they’ll be off your radar but still in your database.
And while we’re on the topic of the pipeline, one thing we want to make clear here is that we’ve provided suggestions on how you can use the statuses. We know that each and every one of you has your own unique way of doing business though, so use them as you see fit! The world is your oyster… I mean pipeline.
Find your recently-viewed contacts with just a click (seriously)
Whether you’re on the dashboard hanging out with the coach, adding a listing, or performing a mailout, your recently-viewed contacts are now just a click away.
A couple of applications have been added for quick access
FiveStreet and Top Producer Tools have made the list! Just go to the Applications menu to access ’em.
(Psst, if you subscribe to Market Snapshot too and haven’t yet checked out Top Producer Tools, do yourself a favor and take it for a spin. It’s where you can access the super pretty, super effective landing pages we designed for you.)
And last but not least, we’ve addressed a few minor annoyances
- We’ve obliterated the spaces before and after your merge codes.
- Your letters that contain huge images will no longer accompany itty bitty text. Now when you print your massive images, the text will be a reasonable size.
- Performing a mailout no longer results in a “Hey, your template’s been deleted!” message.
Other miscellaneous issues:
- Now when you add a new contact, the address will always be saved (hallelujah). Previously, if you abbreviated certain street designators, the address wouldn’t be saved.
- We’ve gotten rid of the somewhat random errors you may have experienced when you viewed your completed activities.
That’s it for now. We hope you enjoy, and if you feel like it, leave a comment or suggestion. We love to hear what you think!
Screenshots represent site and mobile applications as of publication date. Site and mobile applications subject to change without notice.