Updated May 6, 2019
Thanks to all of you who have provided feedback on Top Producer® CRM X so far – keep it coming! Top Producer® X will continue to evolve and improve with input from users like you. We’re excited to build a product that meets the needs of our customers.
Log in at crm.topproducer.com today to see what's new (and look for the "What's New" section), and keep using that feedback button! You can also join our Facebook group to get the latest news and provide input on new features.
5/3: bug fixes, performance improvements, and design enhancements, plus....
Display a flag icon to indicate the primary contact method on contact details.
5/2: bug fixes and design enhancements, plus...
- Important Dates - See the upcoming important dates tab under Tasks. Add/edit/delete an important date from within a contact.
Show last touch details on the contact details page.
Added a What's New page.
4/15: we fixed a number of bugs, and also added the ability to edit contacts in Top Producer® X.
4/8: if you have multiple emails and phone numbers associated with a contact in Top Producer® 8i, that info will now show up in Top Producer® X (note: the ability to add/edit multiple emails is coming)
4/2 release: numerous fixes including dropdown menus not working correctly; inability to assign contact to team member
- Support for Application Settings
- Zapier integration (note: this will also be available in Top Producer® 8i)
- Email Integration
- Google Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Calendar view for Tasks
- Market Snapshot Integration:
- Open stats for Market Snapshot and listing alert summaries
- Start, Stop, Modify, Delete the Market Snapshot and listing alert summaries
- Create advanced Market Snapshot using specialized fields from your MLS
- Texting from the Application
- Listings and Closings
Known issues - fixes pending
- Not showing correctly on Mobile devices
- Delete confirmation
- Wrap-up added to all flows